Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Easy and low fat.
- 1 cup chopped onion (2 medium)
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups seasoned cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) turkey breast tenderloins
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 11x7-inch (2 quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In Dutch oven, cook onions and bacon over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is browned and onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add cornbread mix and water; mix well. Stir in broccoli. Spread in sprayed baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine thyme, seasoned salt, garlic powder and ground red pepper; mix well. Rub on turkey tenderloins. Arrange over stuffing mixture, press into stuffing slightly. Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour. Uncover baking dish; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until turkey is no longer pink in center. To serve, cut turkey into crosswise slices.