1/1 Photo of Southern Tomato Pie
Seasoned Cook's Note:
This recipe was included in our family's cookbook, Treasured Recipes and Memories, The Blanchard Family. A very tasteful side dish to have with any meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pie shell for 5 minutes at 425°F.
- 2Place tomato slices in pie shell.
- 3Combine seasonings with onion and sprinkle on tomatoes.
- 4Mix mayonnaise and cheese and spread over top like meringue. Seal edges as much as possible.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before serving. (It is very important to allow pie to cool before trying to serve).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.7
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 726.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: