Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had never heard of "Taco Soup" until I moved down south. Well, here is one reason I am glad I did. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- Brown ground beef and saute' onion along with it. Drain.
- Combine all other ingredients in large saucepan and add ground beef and onion when done. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the can of corn and simmer for 15 more minutes.
Very easy, makes a good soup. The kids love this one too.