Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This comes from the Lipton website and is the best recipe for sweet tea I've found.
- 3785.44 ml water, divided
- 6 regular tea bags or 3 family-size tea bags
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil over high heat in 2-quart saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags and brew 15 minutes, dunking tea bags several times.
- Remove tea bags and squeeze.
- Stir in sugar and baking soda until completely dissolved.
- Stir in remaining 12 cups water.
Off to jury duty and I only had time to fix my husband tea. Somebody come fix his dinner...will ya.