Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this one off the net, and it is goooood !!!!
Make and share this Southern Sweet Potato Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine Sweet Potatoes, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend well.
- Stir in almonds and orange peel.
- Spoon into buttered 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until pudding is set.
- Serve hot with country ham or roasted chicken.
- Note: If desired, spoon about 1/3 cup bourbon over pudding just before serving, or top with 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows and bake 5 minutes longer to melt marshmallows.