Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came on the back of a loaf tin from Anolon and I live in Australia so I'm not sure how 'Southern' this will be! Untried
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and mace.
- Using a mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating after each addition.
- Mix in the orange rind, vanilla and sweet potato.
- Add the flour mixture gradually, beating until just combined.
- Turn the dough into 22cm x 13cm loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until a tester comes out clean.