Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For those of us who eat grits! This is a great way to use up left over grits for the next day! We all know once they are cold we toss them so why not make a casserole for the next day! And using cheese grits only adds to the cheesey flavor! This is great for vacations at the beach!
- grease a 9x13 casserole pan.
- layer the sausage, then top it with 1/2 of the cheese.
- mix the eggs and the remainder of the ingredients. Mi well so there are no lumps.
- pour over the sausage, cover pan and refridgerate overnight.
- remove and let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.