Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Using leftover steak or roast you can make a great second meal by just adding a few ingredients.
- 2 cups chopped steak or 2 cups roast
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup canned whole kernel corn
- 1 cup canned lima beans
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- Pre Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Saute onion in oil until lightly browned.
- Mix together everything except chedder cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Turn mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Mix together chedder cheese and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cheese melts and dish is hot through and through.