Using leftover steak or roast you can make a great second meal by just adding a few ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Saute onion in oil until lightly browned.
- 3Mix together everything except chedder cheese and cracker crumbs.
- 4Turn mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- 5Mix together chedder cheese and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over mixture.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes until cheese melts and dish is hot through and through.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Succotash and Beef
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 675.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g