1/1 Photo of Southern Style Ww 5 Points Chicken
From the WW meetings - this is an excellent recipe! Very easy to prepare. WW-5 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 365º.
- 2Lightly coat baking dish or cookie sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- 3Combine flour, salt, peppers in medium-sized bowl.
- 4Place buttermilk in separate bowl.
- 5Place corn flake crumbs in separate bowl.
- 6Place chicken in flour mixture, coating each side evenly.
- 7Dip coated breast into buttermilk and then corn flake crumbs.
- 8Place coated breasts into prepared baking dish.
- 9Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (20-25 minutes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Style Ww 5 Points Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 279.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 28.8 g