From the WW meetings - this is an excellent recipe! Very easy to prepare. WW-5 points
Make and share this Southern Style Ww 5 Points Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 365º.
- Lightly coat baking dish or cookie sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, peppers in medium-sized bowl.
- Place buttermilk in separate bowl.
- Place corn flake crumbs in separate bowl.
- Place chicken in flour mixture, coating each side evenly.
- Dip coated breast into buttermilk and then corn flake crumbs.
- Place coated breasts into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (20-25 minutes).
Wish I could have tried them hot out of the oven because they were not crispy hours later but I liked the moistness and would prefer more spices for flavor and so glad I was able to use my the buttermilk.
Very good and moist with a nice crunchy coating. Not outstanding, as it lacked in any strong flavor, but this recipe has plenty of opportunity to add any flavoring u would like. It's a keeper and will forever be changing in flavor additions I'm sure.
This gets five star's for a five points recipe! DH said make sure you rate this 5 stars!!! This is quick and easy to prepare. I cut the chicken into strips. They came out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Just the way I like them. I will be making again and again. Thanks CindiJ for posting.