Recipe by CindiJ
From the WW meetings - this is an excellent recipe! Very easy to prepare. WW-5 points
Top Review by karen in tbay
Wish I could have tried them hot out of the oven because they were not crispy hours later but I liked the moistness and would prefer more spices for flavor and so glad I was able to use my the buttermilk.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 ounces buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 365º.
- Lightly coat baking dish or cookie sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, peppers in medium-sized bowl.
- Place buttermilk in separate bowl.
- Place corn flake crumbs in separate bowl.
- Place chicken in flour mixture, coating each side evenly.
- Dip coated breast into buttermilk and then corn flake crumbs.
- Place coated breasts into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (20-25 minutes).