From the WW meetings - this is an excellent recipe! Very easy to prepare. WW-5 points
Make and share this Southern Style Ww 5 Points Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 365º.
- Lightly coat baking dish or cookie sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, peppers in medium-sized bowl.
- Place buttermilk in separate bowl.
- Place corn flake crumbs in separate bowl.
- Place chicken in flour mixture, coating each side evenly.
- Dip coated breast into buttermilk and then corn flake crumbs.
- Place coated breasts into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (20-25 minutes).