1/6 Photos of Southern Style Turkey Pot Pie
This is a great way to use leftover turkey or chicken. This is pot pie how my grandma makes it. Turkey and vegetables with a creamy gravy and biscuit topping. Great comfort food. Changed to add: If you can't find Veg-al, frozen mixed veggies is fine. I often add leftover green beans or corn on top of the veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked turkey (Chopped) or 4 cups cooked chicken (Chopped)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Veg-All (drained)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans turkey gravy or 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken gravy
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can flakey biscuits (grands 8 pack)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In med saucepan, mix together all ingredients except biscuits and heat until bubbly about 15 mins on med.
- 3Then pour turkey/vegetable mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with biscuits.
- 4Bake for 20 mins or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Style Turkey Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g