1/2 Photos of Southern Style Sweet Iced Tea
Pepper Monkey's Note:
This is the perfect sweet tea every time I make it. The recipe has been in my family for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil about 8 cups water.
- 2Add 3 family (large) size tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes. You can also use 8 small regular sized tea bags.
- 3Mix concentrated hot tea with 1 3/4 cup sugar and stir well in tea pitcher.
- 4Add cold water until pitcher is full and stir to combine.
- 5Serve over ice with a garnish of lemon or raspberry.
- 6*Tip pour some in an ice cube tray and freeze. Keep the pitcher cold in the refrigerator and serve with tea ice cubes to prevent your tea from getting watery on a hot day. :).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Style Sweet Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags