Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love comfort food and this is comfort food at it's best. Soft and moist pork smothered in gravy. Add mashed potatoes and fresh made biscuits... YUM!
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture and saute in Olive Oil over medium to high heat until golden on both sides, about 5 min per side.
- Remove from pan.
- In same pan add butter, chopped garlic and sliced mushrooms and cook about 5 min until softened.
- Add chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup and stir.
- Nestle the pork chops back into the pan, cover and cook over low heat about an hour until sauce is thick and pork is fall apart tender.