- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni, dry
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 10 fat-free saltine crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles as per directions on package. (prep time inludes cooking noodles).
- Mix cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and egg.
- Add Cooked noodles, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven safe casserole dish, sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- bake @ 350° F for 30 minute.