- 1133.98-1360.77 g roasting chickens, cut up
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml tomato sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, skin side down, in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes Turn pieces and bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken is glazed and no longer pink.