Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so yummy!! I like to add more brown sugar and honey.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g roasting chickens, cut up
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml tomato sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce
- Place chicken, skin side down, in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes Turn pieces and bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken is glazed and no longer pink.
Great tasting BBQ sauce and so easy to do. I did not add extra honey or brown sugar, and found it just right the way it is. I basted the chicken a few times while baking.
Very tasty! Loved the tangy sweet sauce. I took your suggestion and added a little more honey. I used 3 lbs of boneless skinless thighs for this recipe and they were tender and juicy. Thanx for sharing. I'll make this again!