This is just the way my grandma used to make it and is by far the best one-dish meal ever. My kids love it and so does my husband!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g bag elbow macaroni
- 4 (907.18 g) can corn, drained
- 2 (481.94 g) can peeled diced tomatoes
- 4 (510.29 g) can tomato sauce
- 907.18 g hamburger meat
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 59.16 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml cayenne pepper
- 9.85 ml salt
- 283.49 g can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (340.19 g) can tomato paste
- 1Combine meat, garlic, onion, red pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 2Cook until meat is ready and then drain grease from meat.
- 3While meat is cooking, boil noodles as directed on their bag.
- 4Combine cooked meat mixture, cooked noodles, and all other ingredients in a large pot.
- 5Cover and cook over med-low heat until thoroughly heated throughout.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
- 7This is even better the next day.
- 8Can be frozen too!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern-Style Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 1085.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g