Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Thanksgiving classic.
- 1 (29 ounce) cancut yams, drained and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 16 marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend yams with sugar, salt, spices, butter and cream.
- Cut 6 marshmallows in half and mix with yams.
- Turn into greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy and delicately browned.