Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
prep time includes 2 hours chill time.
Make and share this Southern Style Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cole slaw greens with onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, dry mustard, seasoned salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the sauce to the Cole slaw greens and toss thoroughly.
- Add paprika (for a nice color) and celery seed (for texture).
- Mix again and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Super easy to make and very delicious! I never made Coleslaw in my life but this actually tastes like I'm a pro! Thank you for the recepie- it's sure to become a staple on my BBQ's!