Recipe by ame2sky
Yes, you can have chocolate for breakfast! Served on warm flaky biscuits or homemade drop biscuits, this is sure to be a special treat.
Top Review by Kjnsweets
I have been looking at several different recipes for chocolate gravy. I remember going to my grandmothers house and she would make chocolate gravy and drop bisuits for us grandkids. We thought that was a treat. After my grandmother passed I can remember my
Mom made it a few times. Then my mom passed. I never knew how to make it but I never forgot. Some people that I have asked look at me like I'm crazy for asking about chocolate gravy. They don't know what they are missing. Thank you for the memory
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the cocoa, flour, and sugar until there are no lumps.
- Add the milk and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring frequently until mixture is a thick gravy like consistency.
- Take off heat and add vanilla and butter and stir until incorporated.
- Serve immediately over hot steaming biscuits!