Recipe by ~*Shannanigans*~
A tasty cabbage recipe that is quick, easy, and even my vegetable hating son likes. I do not recall who originally gave me this recipe.
Top Review by TLu
I made this with turkey bacon and cooked the cabbage until it was charred. Yum! Had to add a dash or two of hot sauce for our taste. Easy, quick and budget friendly too! Thanks Shannanigans.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown bacon in a dutch oven or large pan until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside to drain and cool.
- Place sliced onion in pan and top with cabbage and crumbled bacon.
- Cover and cook over medium to medium high heat until done to your likeing.
- Salt and pepper to taste.