Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
The only dish my hubby ever taught me to make. :o) If I'm out of sweetened condensed milk, we use evaporated milk and sugar.
- fresh clean snow
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (fat free works great too)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- decorative candies or candy sprinkles
- Gather fresh, clean snow in a large bowl or place a bowl outside after it starts to snow to catch it.
- You will need the bowl to be very full.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk& vanilla.
- As you stir the snow will reduce by about half.
- Keep mixing, by hand, until thoroughly combined; it will take a few minutes.
- Mix in or top with desired candies, sprinkles or ice cream toppings; or enjoy plain.
Making this snow cream is what I used as the incentive for my children to come in out of the snow! Quick, easy & yummy! Thanks!
Easy and fun...a great way to celebrate the 13 1/2 inches of SNOW that Fort Worth, Tx had yesterday!!!!
My 4 yo Grandaughter Avery and I made this together, so easy with 3 ingredients and I didnt melt it trying to stir in the sugar. It tasted fabulous and we will use it every chance we get. She was so excited and got to taste it first, great recipe to do with kids.