Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the internet. You can buy smoked catfish or smoke your own.
- 1⁄3 cup smoked catfish, flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- toast, fingers or assorted cracker
- lemon wedge
- Combine all ingredients except toast and lemon wedges in a processor bowl; process until ingredients are mixed well.
- Chill in molds or crocks. Serve on toast fingers or crackers; squeeze lemon wedges over pate.