Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A smooth drink perfect for long, hot summer days.
- 5 cups Southern Comfort
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 12 slices oranges (half slices)
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a large pitcher that holds at least 80 ounces; stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill 10-ounce wine glasses 3/4 full with crushed ice; add drink mixture.
- Garnish each serving with an orange slice and cherry skewered on a cocktail pick; serve with a straw.