Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty Salmon Cakes (You Can Use Kosher Or Halal Products For This Recipe)
Make and share this Southern Salmon Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely ground kosher salt or 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
pick one of these oils to pan fry salmon cake
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup sesame oil or 1⁄4 cup ghee or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Drain can of salmon or use cooked salmon. Remove skin and bones. Flake salmon.
- Mix all ingredients including eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with sauce of your choice.