RASPBERRY DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (or less)
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2-1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves or 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For the vinaigrette, combine the raspberry vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- For the salad, combine the greens, cranberries, pecans, onion and cheese in a salad bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss gently to coat well.