Recipe by Sharon123
Mouthwatering with veggie sausages and BBQ sauce with coleslaw packed into a crusty roll!
- 5 links vegetarian bratwurst sausage, 1/2-inch bias sliced (or any other vegetarian large sausage)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1-inch rings
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (Jack Daniels is good, also KC or your favorite)
- 16 ounces Coleslaw (Lone Star Coleslaw or use your favorite coleslaw)
- 5 crusty rolls (Kaiser or your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil into pan and add onions and garlic, saute until golden and onions still retain their integrity.
- Add sliced veggie sausage and BBQ to onion mixture and heat. Place cabbage slaw into a bowl.
- Take one roll and slice(toast if desired). Place about a 1/2 cup of BBQ mixture onto the bottom part of the roll. Place 3 tablespoons of Cole slaw mix on top of BBQ. Place top on roll. Serve hot.