Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe in with the Sunday coupons. Of course I made it, because it had coupons with it. This is a good lunch or dinner recipe.
- 6 links johnsonville smoked bratwursts, 1/2-inch bias sliced
- 2 cups budweiser original barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 16 ounces sliced and chopped cabbage
- 16 ounces coleslaw dressing
- 5 crusty kaiser rolls
- Place olive oil into pan, add onions and garlic, saute until golden brown.
- Add sliced smoked brats and BBQ sauce to onion mixture and heat.
- Place cabbage slaw into a bowl and add dressing; blend well.
- Slice one Kaiser Roll in half and place about 1/2C of BBQ mixture onto the bottom part of the roll.
- Place 3T of Cole Slaw mix on top of BBQ. Place top on roll and serve.
Tasted good, but was messy to eat with all the BBQ sauce.