1/1 Photo of Southern Reuben Melts
I found this on Southern Living's website, and I could not resist posting it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 2Stir together coleslaw mix and 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- 3Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top 4 slices evenly with cheese, ham, and coleslaw mixture. Top with remaining bread slices.
- 4Place sandwiches on a baking sheet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray. Coat bottom of another baking sheet with cooking spray, and place, coated-side down, on sandwiches.
- 5Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Reuben Melts
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.2
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 2328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: