Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this ice cream sauce in a magazine years ago. Our daughter Allison used to make it for Christmas gifts for her grandparents. It is fantastic and easy with the microwave.
- Put pecans and 3 Tablespoons butter in microwave safe dish.
- Cook on high for ten minutes, stirring twice.
- Put rest of butter in separate microwave safe dish.
- Heat until melted.
- Whisk in brown sugar, and flour, and syrup til blended.
- Cook on high 6-8 minutes , stirring twice, until the sugar is dissolved and thick; add pecan/butter mixture.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Pour into hot jars and seal.