Recipe by CookinMamaof3
Delicious! This is the best pound cake I've ever had. It's great for dessert, but also wonderful buttered and toasted for breakfast!
Top Review by acid.
This was an excellent cake. It is very easy to mix together and bake. This was the first time I have made any thing like this and just loved the ease to make and the great taste of the cake. Will make again soon.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Cream sugar and Crisco well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each egg.
- Alternately add flour, milk and vanilla, beating after each addition.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then invert onto cooling rack.