- 1 lb potatoes or 6 -8 potatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in covered pot with boiling water 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool.
- Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks. Chop egg whites.
- In a large bowl, stir together potato, egg whites, 1/2 tsp salt and green onions.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks in a small bowl; add in mayo, pickle relish, mustard, and pepper; stirring until well blended.
- Gently stir yolk mixture into potato mixture; adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 2 hours (it is even better if you can chill this overnight and serve the next day).
- Sprinkle with Paprika before serving.