Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Bring this to the picnic--just make sure to also bring copies of the recipe ;o)
- 8 large potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 lb diced fried bacon
- 2 cups diced celery
- 4 tablespoons relish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Peel and dice potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil in large pot until desired doneness is reached; drain and let cool.
- Once the potatoes are cooled mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Adjust mayonnaise, mustard and spices to taste.
- Refrigerate until cool and serve.