Top Review by *Z*
Nice change of pace for chops. I used 4 chops and two apples but left the rest of the ingredients the same. It turned out pretty sweet but that was OK with us. I only had to bake it for 20 minutes and it was done. My sauce was lumpy from the flour but it tasted fine.
- 8 pork chops
- 4 tart apples, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in hot oil (do not flour them) Sprinkle with salt.
- Place chops in a baking dish,top with apple rings and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- After browning chops in same pan,add flour to drippings,blend adding water and vinegar.
- Cook until thick,add rasins.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.