Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. This was submitted by Harold Cohen to the Ultimate Recipe Showdown on the Food Network as one part of his winning burger.
- 236.59 ml extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 78.07 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise, room temperature
- 29.58 ml cream cheese, room temperature
- 56.69 g diced pimentos, drained (from jar)
- 14.79 ml bread and butter pickle juice
- 7.39 ml horseradish sauce
- 4.92 ml yellow mustard
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Cheddar and Jack cheeses, mayonnaise, cream cheese, pimento peppers, pickle juice, horseradish sauce, and mustard; mix until well combined.
- Store in refrigerator until needed; it can be frozen. Bring to room temperature for serving for best taste and easy melting on hamburgers.
This made a great spread for toast. I enjoyed it. I did scale down the recipe for one. Thanks!