- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces diced pimentos, drained (from jar)
- 1 tablespoon bread and butter pickle juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Cheddar and Jack cheeses, mayonnaise, cream cheese, pimento peppers, pickle juice, horseradish sauce, and mustard; mix until well combined.
- Store in refrigerator until needed; it can be frozen. Bring to room temperature for serving for best taste and easy melting on hamburgers.