Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have lived in the south all my life and we have large get togethers where we cook a pig (called a pig picken)and have all the trimings. This cake is the second best part to this tradition. Oh so good!
- Place cake mix, oil and eggs, in bowl and mix well.
- Add oranges and mix a little more.
- Pour into two 8 inch round cake pans.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool cake, pour pineapple juice over layers.
- Mix pudding and pineapple, then fold in cool whip.
- Ice cake, and put in the refrigerator.
darlenes kossman recipe calls for 1 1/2 milk to go into pudding great recipe