Recipe by Charmie777
I got this recipe from the Pepperidge Farm website. These are absolutely divine!!!! They are easy and delicious and look so fabulous!
Top Review by alligirl
Oh My Goodness! These are outstanding! I halved the recipe (using 1 half of 1 sheet of puff pastry), but it went together so quickly, I couldn't believe it...I did use 1 mini muffin tin, and my quantity was 10. These would be lovely on a dessert tray, and luscious with an after dinner coffee! Thanks, Charmie777 for sharing a great recipe. Made for ZWT 5.
- 0.5 (17 1/3 ounce) packagefrozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minute Preheat oven to 400º.
- Mix brown sugar, butter and pecans.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 15"x12" rectangle. Cut into 20 squares (I actually only did 16).
- Press squares into bottoms of muffin tins. Place 1 heaping teaspoon pecan mixture in center of each.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pans. Cool on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.