Southern Pecan Pie Cappuccino Squares
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. In medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of butter; stir in flour until smooth. Add brown sugar and 2 eggs; mix well. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Dissolve instant coffee in hot water; stir into filling. Add 2 t. bourbon, vanilla and pecans; mix well. Set aside.
- In large bowl combine brownie mix, coffee, oil and 1 egg; beat 50 strokes by hand. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread in greased pan. Spoon and spread flling evenly over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until set and deep golden brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- In small saucepan over very low heat, melt glaze ingredients, stirring constantly. Immediately drizzle over warm brownies. Cool completely. To serve, beat topping ingredients until stiff peaks form. Top each dessert square with whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate dipped pecans, if desired. Store in refrigerator.