Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Sweet Auburn Desserts' by Sonya Jones
Make and share this Southern Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, salt, and corn syrup.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the melted butter and vanilla.
- Spread the pecans in the bottom of an unbaked pie crust and pour the filling over the pecans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the filling has set and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean; watch pie crust edges; cover to prevent overbrowning.