Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A little twist on the traditional pecan pie. The peanut butter takes the sweetness away and adds more flavor. Still fairly rich, this recipe comes out only on holidays for my family. I hope you enjoy this.
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups walnuts or 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
- 1 unbaked pie shell (your favorite recipe)
- Mix syrup, sugar, salt, butter, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle pecans or walnuts over filling.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes, till knife inserted comes out clean.