This is a very rich and gooey dessert pie, and for true peanut butter lovers! (not to mention the chocolate) Best served with whipped cream or ice cream, yummy! ;)
- preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat sugar salt and syrup until well combined.
- Incorporate the peanut butter, eggs, chocolate chips, and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, until crust is golden. (tip: center of pie might still be soft, but it will firm as pie cools.).
- Cool slightly, refrigerate until served. Enjoy!