Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pair marinated pork tenderloin with peaches on the grill for a succulent summertime dinner.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound each)
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Mix Marinade Mix, peach preserves, vinegar, water and mint in small bowl until blended.
- Grill pork over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until desired doneness, brushing with marinade mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking. Brush peaches lightly with marinade mixture. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Slice pork and serve with peaches.