1/1 Photo of Southern No Boil Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
This is my sister's recipe. Vegetables, sausage or ground turkey can be substituted for the ground beef. This can be assembled the day before baking, just cover and refrigerate overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28 ounces prepared spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 9 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- 2Mix all the filling ingredients together.
- 3Layer the dry noodles, sauce and filling (three layers) in a greased baking dish (9"x13") starting and ending with sauce and leaving space around the edges of the noodles for expansion and for the remaining sauce (the sauce should be very soupy because the excess liquid will be absorbed by the noodles).
- 4Top with additional Parmesan cheese and bake about ninety (90) minutes (I bake it for one hour covered and the last half hour uncovered) at 325°F or until bubbly in the center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern No Boil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 1542.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g