1/5 Photos of Southern Macaroni Pie II
This recipe was found in a "Cooking with Paula Deen" magazine. In sounded so simular to my Southern Macaroni Pie that I thought I would whip it up to compare. This macaroni pie is just as good if not a wee bit better. It certainly needs to be compared side by side to be sure....but then, what would I do with all that pie? This recipe was titled in the magazine "Libba's Macaroni & Cheese"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta, according to package directions; drain well.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pasta and butter, stirring until butter melts.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 4In a small bowl, combine 2 3/4 cups cheese, milk, eggs.
- 5Pour over pasta, stirring well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- 6Top with reserved 1 cup cheese.
- 7Bake 40-45 mins, or until set.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Macaroni Pie II
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.9
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 258.1 mg
- Sodium 814.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 38.9 g