Recipe by Krystal Shankle
This recipe came from a little lady from the south named Paula. This dish has spoiled my family so much that they no longer prefer the box macaroni and cheese. It's definitely a keeper in our home. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter (sliced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain macaroni.
- While hot add 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- In a separate container mix all other ingredients.
- Pour macaroni and cheese in a casserole dish.
- Pour all remaining ingredients over mac and cheese; give a good stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese to your liking.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes in a 350° oven.