- 20 large strawberries, divided
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 22.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml orange liqueur (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice two of the strawberries and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from stem end of each remaining strawberry, forming a base for strawberries to stand on. Cut each strawberry into four wedges, starting at pointed ends and cutting to but not through stem ends.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in diced strawberries, nuts, powdered suar, and liqueur. Pipe about 1 teaspoon mixture into each strawberry.