Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The kids always loved this and it is super easy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken cutlets (the very thinly sliced variety)
- Combine butter, Dijon, and garlic powder in shallow dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture and dredge in cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Cut recipe in half and used honey mustard (what I had on hand) . Moist and delicious...DH said it was a keeper. Thanks!
One of my favorites!
We thought this dish was okay, DH said "nothing special". It was very easy to make and I thought it had good flavor. The only thing I didn't really like about it was the bottom got a little soggy, other than that I thought it was pretty good though. Thanks for posting!