1/1 Photo of Southern Living's Easiest Banana Bread Ever
1 hr 20 mins
I got this recipe out of the 1996 Southern Living's Annual Recipes cookbook years ago. I tried because it started out with a yellow cake mix and now everyone loves it and requests it every year. It is so super easy and it even makes 2 loaves-- 1 to keep and eat and 1 to give away. Enjoy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until thick and pale; add cake mix and next 3 ingredients, mixing well.
- 2Stir in bananas and nuts.
- 3Pour batter into two greased and floured 8 1/2x 4 1/2 x 3-inch loafpans.
- 4Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Living's Easiest Banana Bread Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2028.7
- Calories from Fat 780
- Total Fat 86.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 377.1 mg
- Sodium 2571.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 292.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 171.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g