- 4 cups soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 large granny smith apples, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick wedges
- 1 cup apple cider
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place half of apple wedges in a lightly greased 11 x 7" baking dish; sprinkle apples with half of brown sugar mixture and half of breadcrumb mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining apples. Pour apple cider over top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.