Recipe by Choochamo
This is a little twist on a basic deviled eggs recipe that I found in a magazine called, "Southern Living," I really like to stick to my traditional recipe, but this is very similar and makes minor changes that are really delicious!
- 1 dozen hard-cooked egg, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- 2. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
- I use a ziplock bag and cut the corner off to fill the eggs - much easier!