This recipe is from the August 2003 edition of Southern Living, found in reply to a request.
Make and share this Southern Living Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- In a 3/4 cup saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, cooking and stirring for approximately 2 minutes.
- Whisk in soup, milk, hot sauce and 1/2 cheddar cheese.
- Stir just until cheese melts.
- Stir in macaroni, and pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, and bake@ 375ºF.
- for 30-45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.