1/2 Photos of Southern Living Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Miss Annie's Note:
This recipe is from the August 2003 edition of Southern Living, found in reply to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3/4 cup saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, cooking and stirring for approximately 2 minutes.
- 3Whisk in soup, milk, hot sauce and 1/2 cheddar cheese.
- 4Stir just until cheese melts.
- 5Stir in macaroni, and pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- 6Top with remaining cheese, and bake@ 375ºF.
- 7for 30-45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Living Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 916.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g